
We think Michael has found a new friend, Buster. Buster has been a very good boy since Michael as arrived. He hasn't been rambunctious and is actually pretty careful around Michael. We both can tell he is starving for attention. There has been a couple nights were he goes out and sleeps next to Spunky rather than in our room, although he seems very interested in Michael. Anytime we feed him Buster is right next to us. I think he is going to be such a good dog and great companion for Michael when he gets older. The only thing that concerns me is his tail. We never got his tail docked and it is just like a whip. I am almost certain he has no feeling in his tail with the things he hits it on. He has knocked half full pop cans off the coffee table with his tail, so that is a concern for Katie and I when Michael starts to crawl and walk. Overall he is such a good boy, Buster that is, but so is Michael.
Michael has been sleeping very good these past few nights. Granted we have been going to bed after midnight but he only wakes up two times in the middle of the night, so hopefully we are getting into some type of sleeping schedule. Katie is doing a very wonderful job as well. She has been keeping up with supplying Michael with his "Liquid Gold" and Michael has been very very demanding lately. There are times where we feed him 2-3 ounces, and he comes right back for another 2-3 ounces. He is already over 7 pounds and is starting to fill out. It is funny though, I think he has the Bailey's legs. More specifically I think he has my Brother's legs. He has little chicken legs right now! It is too stinking cute! People use to refer to my Brother as Crazy Legs just because they were so skinny but he could move them very fast with dancing or just goofying off. I have a feeling this will be one trait that Michael will have but only time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment