
I am going to try and do my blogs more often, however it is getting late (On Michael's watch) and I need to read Michael a few bedtime stories.
I just wanted to make note that Michael is sleeping anywhere between 8-12 hours through the night! Yeah! Not too bad for a baby that is 3 1/2 months old.

Also, yesterday Michael successfully rolled over from his tummy to his back. We did this 4 times to make sure it wasn't luck. The problem is he likes to be nice and naked in order for him to do it. The first time Michael rolled over he was like, "What the heck just happened to me!". On the fifth time he was getting a little frustrated because he was getting sleepy and just wanted to go to bed. I ran out to the living room to pick up the camcorder so we got this milestone on tape! Not sure if Michael will appreciate it though when he is older. I promise I will not show it to his girlfriends :)
That is it for now, I need to get up and read some stories. On another funnier note, I am amazed at how forgetful I am on the nursery rhymes. I have been making up stories about Mommy, Daddy, and Michael rather than singing songs about "Oh Susanna". I think Michael gets a bigger kick out of hearing funny stores about Mommy and Daddy rather than some strange guy with a Banjo on his knee.
That is it for now! We love you Little Michael Ryan!

It's funny how I remember learning all those nursery rhymes so many years ago, but now I can't remember them at all too.
ReplyDelete:-)