break and on my mobile while writing this post.
Michael has had his second bath already. We have come to te
conclusion he hates his baths! But I'm sure he will get use to it
since both Katie and I love the water:). It's just a matter of time.
He takes both of us to give him a bath. His a wiggley little worm for
bath time. We need to get a new little baby tub for him. The one we
have likes to slide all over the bathtub which makes it even harder to
bathe him.
It has been two weeks and 2 days since he was born. We can't believe
how much he has changed! He is getting so big and has chubby cheeks
just like his daddy. I would love to get him in and weighed, I'm sure
he is easily over 6 pounds. Doesn't sound like a lot but remember he
was only 5 pounds 4 oz when we brought him home. He is eating like
crazy! He is ready to eat every two hours regardless of what time of
day.
He sti has his days and nights completely mixed. Hopefully by the 3rd
month he will be adjusted to his new world and his mom and dad can get
some much needed sleep!
Katie has been a real trooper. It's tough now that I'm back to work.
She has been getting up with Michael. I can't exactly sleep at work
and Katie is doing an awesome job with this. She realizes the
importance of napping during the day while he is sleeping. I'm glad
we will have a long Christmas weekend. I'm not use to being back to
work since Michael has taken my complete attention. Overall he is
doing great! I cant wait to have our first christmas with him. By
the way, our families will be spending Christmas at our house this year.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Ryan, Katie, and Michael
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment